Become An Affiliate
Would you like to earn money as a reseller of our best-selling hypnosis and meditation recordings?Read More...
Definitions: “The Company” Divinti Publishing
“The Buyer” The Buyer of the Goods from the Company
1. GENERAL: All sales are subject to these terms and conditions and no others shall apply. Placing an order on our web site or by phone constitutes acceptance of our terms and conditions of sale. We reserve the right to make alterations or update our Terms & Conditions as necessary. All alterations will apply as soon as changes are made.
2. PAYMENT: All orders must be pre-paid prior to despatch. Invoice terms for wholesale customers will be agreed individually.
2a. TITLE OF GOODS: For wholesale invoices the goods remain the property of the company until cleared payment is received in full.
3. VAT: All prices shown on the web site are inclusive of VAT at the current rate.
4. COPYRIGHT: The contents of our website are protected by copyright laws. Images and information from the website may only be used by prior agreement with Diviniti Publishing Ltd.
5. DELIVERY: All items will be delivered to the address given by the Buyer at the time of ordering. We cannot be held responsible for undelivered orders when the address information given is incorrect or incomplete. All parcels will be despatched within 72 hours (except at weekends and on bank holidays). All goods will be despatched by first class post unless the weight or size of the parcel requires a courier.
**On receipt of your goods any discrepancies or damage must be advised within 7 days. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do this. Undelivered goods in the UK must be advised within 14 working days of ordering. Undelivered goods to the EU and NON EU must be advised within 21 days of ordering.
6. DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCTS: Whilst we endeavour to make sure that the specification and description of our products is as accurate as possible we reserve the right to make changes which by no means affect the quality or performance of the products offered.
7. DISCLAIMER: The products offered on our website are to promote your well being and aid relaxation. No statement/claim should be construed that the products offered on our web site are intended for cure, prevention or diagnosis of any medical condition or disease. If you are suffering with any ailment/illness or condition and are unsure we recommend that you check with your GP.
8. LIABILITY: The Company cannot be held responsible for the misuse or incorrect use of any goods. All users of our products do so at their own risk.
We do not sell, trade or rent information to other companies. In the event of a dispute on an unpaid wholesale invoice we would, however, forward the Buyers account details to our company solicitor.
If you have any queries with regard to your privacy and Diviniti Publishing please feel free to ask us by phoning 01732 882 057 or writing to -
Diviniti Publishing Ltd
Unit 1 Bourne Enterprise Centre,
10. PRODUCT GUARANTEE: Where the Buyer has notified the Company as to a problem with the goods (see Clause 5 **) the company will either forward any shortages or replace goods that were damaged/defective on delivery.
11. RETURNED GOODS: Unused goods can be returned for a refund within 28 days. The item must be unopened and in the original cellophane wrapping. A handling fee of 10% will be applied to all returns. Please note we cannot refund shipping fees.
12. DOWNLOADABLE MEDIA: It is the customer's responsibility to back-up and save all downloadable media to their chosen device upon the receipt of the download. Diviniti Publishing Limited are only able to send new links for a period of up to three months after the purchase date. If you wish to cancel a digital order (for an MP3 or Video download) please contact us within 30 days.