Become An Affiliate
Would you like to earn money as a reseller of our best-selling hypnosis and meditation recordings?Read More...
Earn 30% Commission
Would you like to earn money as a reseller of our best-selling hypnosis and meditation recordings? When you sign up for our affiliate program you can refer other people to www.hypnosisaudio.com and earn 30% commission*. You can advertise our products in the following ways:
- eMail: If you have an eMail list or newsletter, you can send out a recommendation for the products featured on our site and use your affiliate link to send people to our sales pages.
- Blog: If you have a blog, you can write a review of the product and then refer readers to us via your affiliate link.
- Pay Per Click Advertisements: Send potential customers to our sales pages using Google AdWords and other platforms through your affiliate link.
- Social Media: Recommend the products on your Twitter or Facebook status.
- Other Methods: Recommending the product to a friend via e-mail, instant messenger, on a forum (which allows affiliate links).
*Terms & Conditions
- Affiliates must be able to provide us with bank details to receive commission.
- Earnings must meet the minimum threshold of £100 before any payment will be made.
- 30% commission excludes postage, taxes, VAT and payment gateway costs incurred by Diviniti Publishing Ltd.
- Diviniti Publishing Ltd may remove and block any affiliate at any time without notice (please see advice below).
Avoid getting banned. How NOT to promote our products:
Any affiliate engaging in the following practices will immediately be blacklisted:
- Spam: Any kind of spamming will NOT be tolerated. Sending unsolicited e-mails or sending to an e-mail list containing contacts who have not signed up for information from you. Writing YouTube comments under videos with a link to your promotional video, affiliate link or similar.
- Sales Channels: You must only resell this product through this affiliate program. You are legally not allowed to resell this product on other e-commerce websites (for example: eBay).
- False Advertising: Using our domain name in your email address or by using a domain that belongs to someone else. This includes advertising or falsely advertising the product as a free download, or suggesting that these products are time-limited offers.
- Posting your affiliate links on websites that do now allow it: Read the Terms of Conditions of the website you want to promote on to find out if they permit using affiliate links.
- Using dishonest SEO practices.