Become An Affiliate
Would you like to earn money as a reseller of our best-selling hypnosis and meditation recordings?Read More...
We strongly recommend downloading to a normal PC or Mac rather than directly to a mobile phone or tablet. By downloading to a normal computer you will be able to keep a back up of your files. We can only re-send links for a period of up to 3 months from the original purchase date, so it is your responsibility to keep a back up in a safe place. Please follow the instructions below:
- Click the download link in the order confirmation email.
- Click on each file to download (alternatively you can click "Download All" at the bottom).
- You will find the MP3s and any additional files in your Downloads folder. On Windows you can usually find this folder by clicking on My Computer > Downloads, or click Start and type 'Downloads' to search for it. On an Apple Mac open Finder and choose 'Downloads' on the left hand menu.
- If you are using an application such as iTunes, open the application and click the small square icon in the top left then select 'Add File To Library'. Do this for each file.
- The files should now appear in your iTunes library. You may wish to create a simple playlist for the MP3s before transferring them (or syncing) to your MP3 player, mobile phone or tablet.
If you do not have access to a PC or Mac, you can use the "Send to Dropbox" feature on the download page (which appears next to the "Download All" button at the bottom of the page). This feature allows you to send the MP3s to a Dropbox account and then you can access them from the Dropbox app.